We are currently looking to fill the position of Scheduling/Planner Director in in LA County
One of my favorite companies in Southern California. Privately owned and nationally ranked, they specialize in a wide variety of project types, and has consistently earned the trust of their clients and honed their business to integrate the hallmarks of integrity.
The ideal candidate has
- Field experience and is interested in Planning & Scheduling as a career path
- Has experience as a superintendent or project manager, or acting as an assistant to either
- Is able to read and understand a set of drawings and specs
- The willingness (and ability) to mentor and teach
- The ability to work with all the different personalities across a construction team
- The ability to interface with owners as well as boots on the ground field staff
- At least 5 years of P6 experience.
Posted: February 3rd, 2018 by gth & Associates
Submit Resume to Glen Higgins